How to Make this Protein Packed Granola
Do you love a yummy granola to go on your yogurt, mix with milk, or top your smoothie bowls? This amazingly delicious recipe is also amazingly nutritious – unlike many other granolas that are full of sugar. Instead, this Protein Packed Granola Recipe contains different sources of protein – including 310 Organic Vanilla, egg whites, and slivered almonds. Even the main ingredient, oats, is another good plant-based source of protein!
Because this recipe is so full of satisfying and energizing ingredients, it can be enjoyed guilt-free. It’s an amazing quick and easy option to have for breakfast or a snack any time of day.
Read on to learn how to make this deliciously yummy, protein-packed recipe for the entire family…
- 2 scoops of 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup of slivered almonds (or your choice of nuts)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- *Optional: a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness
1) Pre-heat oven to 320F degrees.
2) Separate your eggs and reserve the egg whites in a small bowl.
3) Combine all the other ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Add in egg whites.
4) Mix well.
5) Spread mixture in a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown and crispy, approximately 20 minutes. Toss as needed to prevent burning.
6) Allow to cool and enjoy on yogurt, smoothie bowls, and more!
- Calories: 231
- Carbs: 14g
- Net Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 13g
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let’s look at what you need to make this yummy granola recipe… I used 310 Organic Vanilla, oats, egg whites, slivered almonds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, coconut oil, and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup (which is optional). This recipe is a great example of how you can do many different things with 310 Shakes, not just make smoothies!
310 Organic Vanilla
This classic, creamy flavor is a customer favorite, and there is nothing boring about it! 310 Organic Vanilla has notes of rich vanilla bean, and makes the perfect addition to your smoothies and other recipes, especially baking. This special formula is richer and creamier than other vanilla meal replacements, and is truly a delight in so many different recipes.
If you’re looking for a protein shake that’s special in so many ways, with superior organic, plant-based ingredients and luscious, indulgent taste, this is the meal replacement you need to have in your pantry.
Like all other 310 Shakes, 310 Organic Vanilla…
- Offers 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Is sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
- Is only 110 calories per serving
- Offers immune & digestion-supporting superfoods
A granola recipe is such a fun one to experiment with and try different flavors and ingredients! You can switch up this recipe in many different ways to give it a new flavor, and use up whatever ingredients you have on hand.
Here are some suggestions for ways that you can change it up…
- Use 310 Chocolate for a cocoa taste
- Try different nuts like walnuts, pecans, or cashews
- Add 310 PB Powder for a smooth, nutty taste
- Add chia or hemp seeds for more healthy fats and crunch
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Organic Vanilla? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!