How to Make this Vanilla Chip Coconut Shake
Look no further for the ultimate healthy dessert shake that's full of amazing flavor and indulgent texture, while being packed with nutrition! This Vanilla Chip Coconut Shake is made with all plant-based, vegan ingredients that offer balanced protein, fiber, and healthy fats.
Get ready to make this in just minutes as a quick breakfast, snack, or meal! Don't have all the ingredients? Don't worry, keep reading for a list of alternative items that would also work fantastic in this recipe...
- 1 scoop 310 Vanilla Creme
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 333 calories
- 35g carbs
- 25g net carbs
- 10g fiber
- 13g fat
- 18g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients I used to make this smoothie are 310 Vanilla Creme, unsweetened coconut milk, frozen banana, vanilla, unsweetened coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and ice. That's it!
310 Vanilla Creme
Just one scoop of 310 Vanilla Creme is all you need to make any recipe taste like a sweet and indulgent dessert! It’s naturally-flavored, with subtle hints of vanilla bean, and without any added sugars! Formulated with a coconut creamer, it offers a rich and creamy consistency, similar to a classic milkshake.
This all-in-one versatile meal replacement shake fits into the busiest lifestyles and is packed with nutrition for a wholesome and all encompassing drink! I cannot recommend this new formula enough, and here's why...
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving derived from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- Free from dairy, soy, sugar, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Offers probiotics, vitamins, minerals, adaptogens, and enzymes
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including turmeric, ginger, beet, spinach, broccoli, and more!
Add or swap out any ingredients you wish, to cater to your own personal taste preferences! Try customizing this recipe with any of the following variations, if desired...
- 310 Chocolate Bliss instead of Vanilla
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
- Coconut cream instead of dried coconut flakes
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk instead of coconut milk
- 310 Collagen for extra protein
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Vanilla Creme? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!