How to Make this Sparkling Strawberry Refresher
This refreshing, hydrating, and bubbly Sparkling Strawberry Refresher is a must-try recipe to stay cool in the heat! Replenish your electrolytes with ease while satisfying your palette with fresh fruit. Prepare this recipe in must minutes to recharge your mind and body!
- 1 packet 310 Strawberry Hydrate
- 1 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 strawberries, muddled
- 1 cup of ice
- Optional: mint/basil
- Combine 310 Strawberry Hydrate, coconut water and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Muddle strawberries and divide evenly between two glasses.
- Add ice to muddled strawberries and pour the Strawberry Hydrate mixture into glasses. Top with sparkling water and any desired garnishes. Enjoy!
- Calories: 45
- Carbs: 9g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
First, let's quickly review the ingredients needed for this drink. I used 310 Strawberry Hydrate, unsweetened coconut water, sparkling water, fresh lemon juice, strawberries, and ice. Add mint or basil, if desired!
310 Strawberry Hydrate
Step up your hydration game with 310 Strawberry Hydrate! It's packed with electrolytes, minerals, and vitamins to help you hydrate adequately after fluid loss from exercising, traveling, or being out in the heat. This juicy flavor is formulated with clean ingredients to deliver great taste without any artificial sweeteners or sugar. You can enjoy this hydration powder with just water or create a yummy spritzer, like with this recipe!
There are infinite ways to make this drinks, so I rarely make the same recipe twice! Feel free to add or swap out any ingredients to fit your personal preferences. Below are some of my top suggestions...
- Fresh lime juice instead of lemon
- Your choice of berries or a mix instead of strawberries
- Regular water instead of coconut
- Add chia seeds for texture
How to Make this Recipe
Ready to hydrate? Scroll up for the full recipe card!
Want more drink to try? Check out our other mouthwatering recipes, here!