- 1/4 cup 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add oats, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix well.
- Scoop cookie batter out of bowl one tbsp at a time and transfer to a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- While cookies are baking, mix together the peanut powder and almond milk
- Drizzle peanut butter sauce over cookies and enjoy
Recipe makes 24 mini cookies at 32 calories per cookie. Or 12 larger sized cookies at 64 calories per cookie.