Didn't think you could enjoy baked goods while following the keto diet? Think again! These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are truly delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth - while keeping you on track with your low-carb goals!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
It’s a common misconception that you can’t enjoy your favorite desserts or meals while following low-carb or keto guidelines! Don’t deprive yourself of chocolaty desserts... instead, give these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies a try! You can make these cookies in about 20-25 minutes and your whole house will smell absolutely scrumptious. This is a great recipe to double up on so you can share with your entire family because, trust me, they’re going to disappear quickly!
These cookies are packed with healthy fats from almond butter and coconut oil, so you still get a delicious and creamy taste but with none of the guilt! Additionally, I use 310 Organic Vanilla to add sweetness and plant-based proteins for extra nutrition and flavor. Without further ado, let’s get to the recipe!
What You Need to Make these Cookies
You’re going to be shocked at how easy these cookies are to make! The ingredients you need are 310 Organic Vanilla, almond butter, Swerve or Lakanto sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and chocolate chips. I use Lily’s Chocolate Chips for a keto-friendly chocolate substitute, but you can use your choice of keto-friendly chocolate as well.
310 Organic Vanilla
Instead of using flour, I’m using half a cup of 310 Organic Vanilla for a protein-packed alternative that also has a delicious vanilla bean flavor. 310 Organic Vanilla is formulated with Stevia and monk fruit, adding additional sweetness without any added sugars. It also offers fiber and superfoods to create the ultimate healthy cookies! There are countless ways to use 310 Shakes and baking with them is one of my favorite methods.
Here are some other reasons why I always keep 310 Shakes fully stocked in my pantry!
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving
- 5g of dietary fiber
- Vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly
- Free from sugar, soy, gluten, dairy, and GMOs
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
You can use this recipe as a guide for other keto-friendly cookies such as peanut butter, snickerdoodle, or sugar cookies! It just takes a few simple swaps and you can have a completely different flavor. Below are just a few variations and alternative ingredients that I think would work well!
- A different 310 Shake flavor
- Peanut butter or cashew butter instead of almond butter
- Add nuts for additional crunchy texture
- Coconut flakes for more flavor and healthy fats
As you can see, the possibilities are truly limitless and allow you to be very creative!
See below for the full recipe and instructions for these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies...
- 1/2 cup 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve or Lakanto Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine 310 Organic Vanilla, almond butter, keto-friendly sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out batter about 1-2 tbsp at a time. Roll into a ball and place on the cookie tray. Repeat until tray is filled and then using either the palm of your hand or a measuring cup, flatten out the cookie balls on the tray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and then enjoy!
Serving size: 1 cookie (recipe makes about 16 cookies)
- 126 calories
- 7.5g carbs
- 1.5g net carbs
- 2g fiber
- 10g fat
- 6g protein
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Organic Vanilla? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Vanilla Shake - Original
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »