Make yourself a healthy snack with these Classic Chocolate Muffins! Made with nutritious whole food ingredients, these muffins taste like a chocolaty treat, while thoroughly fueling the body!
Classic Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Sundays are my meal prep days, and I’ve recently started to add some “snack prep” to the schedule as well! If I'm craving a sweeter snack I'll typically have a smaller shake, but recently I’ve been enjoying these Classic Chocolate Muffins to switch it up in the colder months. Only taking 20-25 minutes to prepare, they don’t require much work! Plus, if you're already using the oven for your meal prep, they're easy to just toss right in with everything else.
With around 12 muffins per batch, these are great to share with friends and family and make a fantastic breakfast or snack throughout the week! Just simply warm them up in the microwave and they will have a fresh out of the oven taste.
To me, a good, balanced snack should have at least two of the three macronutrients: protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs. These yummy muffins have all three components from 310 Organic Chocolate, bananas, and almond butter, so skip the sugary store-bought muffins and give this recipe a try. You won’t regret it!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
If you’re a regular smoothie maker, you most likely already have most (if not all) of the ingredients needed to make these muffins. All that’s needed is 310 Organic Chocolate, bananas, creamy almond butter, Lakanto Maple Syrup, eggs, baking soda, salt, coconut oil, and dark chocolate chips (optional).
310 Organic Chocolate
If you’ve made smoothies using 310 Organic Chocolate, you’re familiar with the indulgent and rich cocoa notes this meal replacement shake possesses! The chocolaty flavor is equally delicious and prominent when used in baked recipes, which is why I love making baked goods with this shake.
Along with impressive taste, the meal replacement powder also adds essential nutrients to support great health while satisfying your sweet tooth. 310 Organic Chocolate is therefore a must-have for all chocolate lovers and here’s a few reasons why!
- Sugar-free, sweetened naturally with Stevia and monk fruit
- Made with quality vegan & organic ingredients
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving
- Free from common allergens including soy, gluten, and dairy
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
You can make this recipe as-is for a true chocolate muffin flavor, or try some of these variations to switch it up. They’re going to turn out scrumptious either way! Check out some of the alternative ingredients below…
- Use 310 Organic Salted Caramel instead of Chocolate
- Peanut or cashew butter in place of almond butter
- Your favorite nuts for texture
- Vegan version: Flax eggs instead of regular eggs
Ready to start baking? Keep scrolling and take a look at the full recipe and instructions!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Chocolate
- 2 large mashed bananas
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Transfer bananas to a large bowl and mash well. Add 310 Organic Chocolate, almond butter, maple syrup, eggs, baking soda, and salt. Mix well until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips, if desired, then pour batter into the muffin tray - filling each about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for about 13 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let rest and enjoy!
Serving: 1 muffin (recipe makes about 12 muffins)
- 172 calories
- 11g carbs
- 7g net carbs
- 4g fiber
- 13g fat
- 7g protein
What are your favorite baking recipes using 310 Shake? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!