How to Make this Blackberry Lemonade Refresher
You all asked for more "refresher" drink recipes and we listened! Give this Blackberry Lemonade Refresher a try to level up your hydration game! This five ingredients recipe is the perfect swap for sugary drinks and makes drinking water much more enjoyable. Bonus: It's completely sugar-free and even has alkalizing minerals from 310 Lemonade!
- 1 packet 310 Blackberry Lemonade
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- Optional: mint and/or lemon slices for garnish
- 1-2 cups ice
- Combine 310 Blackberry lemonade, coconut water and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Add ice to two glasses and pour blackberry lemonade over ice. Top with sparkling water and any desired garnishes. Enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
As mentioned, you only need five ingredients to recreate this recipe! I'll go over some additional items you can add later for more flavor. All you need is 310 Blackberry Lemonade, unsweetened coconut water, sparkling water, lemon juice, and ice! Feel free to add some mint or lemon slices as a garnish.
310 Blackberry Lemonade
There's no need for any artificial flavors or additives to make this thirst-quenching beverage when you have 310 Blackberry Lemonade! This lemonade is only 10 calories per serving with zero sugar and even has valuable minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium to support your health. You can enjoy 310 Lemonades as is or make it into a refresher, like with this recipe!
Feel free to get creative with this recipe and try out some of these alternative ingredients for a slightly different yet equally delicious taste!
- Change out lemonade flavor
- All sparkling water instead of half sparkling half coconut
- Add fresh berries
- For a keto version: replace coconut water with regular water and add 1 tbsp 310 MCT Oil
How to Make this Recipe
Excited to give this refresher a try for yourself? Scroll back up for the recipe card!