Toss the boxed brownie mix! These Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies are made with whole food ingredients for a healthy and satisfying treat that truly everyone will enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Calling out to all chocolate lovers, this Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie recipe made with healthy, vegan ingredients is going to blow your mind! This is one of my favorite treats to make when I'm craving something sweet and chocolaty. Cut into perfect squares, they’re easily transportable and you can grab one as a snack as you head out the door. This is a recipe that the whole family will enjoy, so don’t forget to save and bookmark this page!
These brownies contain all the essential nutrients you need including complex carbs, healthy fats, and protein from a mixture of chickpeas, peanut butter, and 310 Organic Chocolate. Chickpeas are a great substitute for eggs and help add a moist and fluffy texture to the brownies, while providing plant-based protein and fiber. Just one brownie offers 6g of protein and 4g of dietary fiber, for a balanced and delicious treat. Keep reading for tips and tricks on how you can create them at home!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
Believe it or not, you only need eight ingredients to make these mouthwatering brownies: 310 Organic Chocolate, one can of chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, (I recommended a sugar-free option which I link to below), 310 Peanut Butter Powder, salt, coconut oil, and dark chocolate chips (optional). For a fully vegan version, you can omit chocolate chips or use your favorite vegan chocolate chips.
310 Organic Chocolate
If you’ve never baked with 310 Organic Chocolate, this recipe is the perfect opportunity for you to test it out! Using only Stevia and monk fruit as natural sweeteners, 310 Organic Chocolate offers a deep and rich cocoa flavor that you’re looking for in brownies. It’s also loaded with plant-based proteins, fiber, and superfoods to help you stay full for longer periods in a tasty way. It’s made with quality ingredients and suits a variety of different lifestyles which is why it’s my top recommendation!
Not convinced yet? Here are some other amazing qualities that 310 Organic Chocolate possesses!
- Free from sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMOs
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Plant-based proteins derived from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- Contains a powerful blend of organic superfoods including broccoli, spirulina, ginger, turmeric and more
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Everyone has their personal preference when it comes to brownies, so go ahead and add your favorite additional brownie ingredients to satisfy your cravings! Sometimes I want a basic, traditional brownie and other times I like adding these alternative ingredients for a different flavor or texture.
- Add nuts for a crunchy texture
- For Double Chocolate Brownies: swap out peanut butter for almond butter and 310 Peanut Butter Powder for cacao powder
- Use a different 310 Shake for new flavor (I recommend using 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice or 310 Organic Salted Caramel)
If you have a bit of extra time to spare, these brownies are truly scrumptious and are great to have around the house for a quick and satisfying snack. They’re super quick to prep and you can relax while they’re baking! For the full recipe and directions, see below!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1-15oz can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 6 or 8 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, combine 310 Organic Chocolate, chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, 310 Peanut Butter Powder, and salt.
- Process until completely smooth, then transfer to a bowl to fold in the chocolate chips if desired.
- Transfer batter to the baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Serving size: 1 brownie (recipe makes about 12 brownies)
- 113 calories
- 10g carbs
- 6g net carbs
- 4g fiber
- 6g fat
- 6g protein
What are your favorite baking recipes using 310 Shake? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Chocolate Shake - Original
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »