How to Make this Mango Mint Freezer
Summer is coming and this Mango Mint Freezer is here to help you stay cool and hydrated in the hotter weather! It's made with just four simple ingredients and is packed with powerful antioxidants and nutrients from 310 Tea and juicy mango. Blend this up in just minutes with the following recipe!
- 1 sachet 310 Jasmine Mint Tea
- 12oz hot water
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup ice
- Optional: a few fresh mint leaves
- Steep tea in hot water for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag and let cool.
- Transfer tea to a blender with frozen mango, ice, and fresh mint if desired.
- Blend until smooth, serve and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Freezer
As mentioned, you only need four ingredients for this recipe! I used 310 Jasmine Mint Tea, hot water, frozen mango, and ice. You can add fresh mint leaves for extra flavor, if desired.
310 Jasmine Mint Tea
Rather than using plain water as the base, I steeped and chilled some 310 Jasmine Mint Tea for a pop of mint flavor and subtle sweetness of jasmine. This yummy tea is delicious both hot or iced, but I love getting creative with it!
Along with great taste, it's also packed with a blend of impressive herbs to support digestion and your overall health. It has green tea, oolong, yerba mate, and guarana, just to name a few!
- Frozen pineapple or peach instead of mango
- Add 310 Lemonade for more flavor
- Add 310 Collagen for a protein freezer
- Swap out regular ice cubes for coconut water ice cubes
This freezer is a hit for any occasion! See below for how you can make a larger batch.
- 3-4 sachets of 310 Jasmine Mint Tea
- 36oz hot water
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 3 cup ice
Ready to give this refreshing freezer a try? Scroll back up for the recipe card!