Lemonade is one of those ultra-refreshing, totally tasty beverages that’s perfect to quench your thirst any time of year. But often many lemonades – both store-bought and homemade – are packed with sugar, feeding your sweets addiction and causing you to consume more calories than necessary.
This new recipe I have for you is an exciting spin on your typical classical lemonade, and is completely guilt-free! Not only does it promote a balanced body and optimal wellness, it greatly helps and supports your weight loss goals.
This delicious Pineapple Mango Lemonade is made with just five simple ingredients for a yummy drink that's packed with electrolytes and alkalizing minerals from coconut water and 310 Lemonade!
Read on to learn how to make this sweet, tropical, slimming lemonade…
- 1 packet 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 raspberries
- 1/2 cup ice
- Optional: mint and/or lemon slices for garnish
- Combine 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade, coconut water, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Add ice and raspberries to a glass and pour lemonade over ice. Top with any desired garnishes and enjoy!
- Calories: 72
- Carbs: 11g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
What You Need to Make this Drink
As mentioned, you only need five ingredients to create this delicious lemonade: NEW 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade, unsweetened coconut water, fresh lemon juice, raspberries, and ice. Super simple!
310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
Let’s talk about the key ingredient in this refreshing recipe… recently revamped 310 Lemonade – now available in mouthwatering Pineapple Mango flavor!
This naturally-sweetened, extremely tasty lemonade packs a powerful punch for your health, weight loss, and hydration goals.
Each convenient, single-serving packet contains a green tea extract to help support healthy metabolism, apple cider vinegar for a healthy gut and digestion, and electrolyte minerals to help alkalize the body and promote enhanced energy and cravings control.
Not only that, but all 310 Lemonades also offer the following features…
- Only 5 calories per serving (packet)
- Contains real lemon crystals for true citrusy taste
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
- Free from sugar, gluten, and artificial sweeteners
Next, you can go ahead and make any adjustments to this recipe that you want, in order to make it your own! I always use what I have currently available, and below are some variations I've tried and loved, if you want to try them too...
- A different flavor of 310 Lemonade
- Half coconut water, half sparkling water for fizziness
- Frozen mango chunks instead of raspberries
- Fresh lime juice instead of lemon
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this beverage with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Lemonade? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog! Plus, check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!