I know I need to stay hydrated for optimal health and weight loss, but let’s face it… I think plain water is incredibly boring! That's why I love this delicious and ultra-hydrating Strawberry Lemonade Acai Refresher. It's a tasty and high-protein spin on your classic lemonade, and it's completely guilt-free!
Unlike store-bought lemonades loaded with extra calories and tons of sugar, this recipe only has 16g of carbs but is packed with 11g of protein. Featuring our brand-new 310 Pink Lemonade Collagen, this recipe instantly refuels, refreshes, and re-energizes your body. Perfect for staying hydrated (and satisfying your cravings!) on a warm summer day!
Read on to learn how to make this fruity, high-protein lemonade refresher…
- 1 scoop 310 Pink Lemonade Collagen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1 & 1/2 cup water (replace with green tea for caffeinated option)
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 1/2 tbsp liquid stevia (optional)
- Ice (as desired)
- Add strawberries, white grape juice, 1/2 cup water and acai powder to a pan over medium heat, bringing to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Remove from heat and strain the mixture leaving the strawberries and liquid portion separate.
- In a 310 Shaker cup, add 1 cup water and 1 scoop 310 Collagen. Shake vigorously to mix.
- Pour shaker cup contents into a large glass with as much ice as preferred then pour in cooled, strawberry liquid mixture.
- Top with strained strawberries and enjoy.
- Calories: 115
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Total Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 0.5g
What You Need to Make this Drink
You only need five ingredients to create this delicious, protein-filled lemonade: NEW 310 Pink Lemonade Collagen, strawberries, white grape juice, water, acai powder, and ice. Option to add in stevia for extra sugar-free sweetness!
310 Pink Lemonade Collagen
Let’s talk about the key ingredient in this refreshing recipe… our brand-new 310 Pink Lemonade Collagen flavor!
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in your body and is incredibly important for your day-to-day health and wellness. Collagen is a type of protein used to build and support many of the connective tissues in your body, such as tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, muscles, and your digestive system. It helps to strengthen bones and provide structure to your skin.
But as you age, your body produces less and less collagen. As a result, you may start to experience some uncomfortable symptoms of aging, such as painful joints, muscle loss, and sagging, wrinkled skin. 310 Collagen Peptides from Grass Fed Bovine may help restore this vital protein in your body to help you look and feel your best at any age.
And on top of all that, it tastes refreshingly delicious! I personally love this new pink lemonade flavor. It's my new favorite spring & summer beverage, whether I need a post-workout protein refresher or just want to stay hydrated throughout my day. I know that with each sip this refreshing recipe is hard at work helping to improve my full-body health and wellness!
You can swap and customize this recipe to your heart's desire! I like to use what I have currently available, and below are some variations I've tried and loved, if you want to try them too...
- A different flavor of 310 Collagen
- If you're looking for a caffeinated option, use green tea instead of water
- Try half coconut water, half sparkling water for fizziness
- Swap in frozen mango chunks instead of strawberries
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this beverage with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Collagen? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog! Plus, check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!