Ring in the new year with these incredibly tasty, nutritious Healthy Gingerbread Cookies that the entire family will enjoy! Filled with rich flavor from 310 Shake, these seasonal cookies are a must-try!
Healthy Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
It’s the recipe you’ve been waiting for…get ready to make these delicious and spiced Healthy Gingerbread Cookies using the limited edition 310 Organic Gingerbread! Gingerbread cookies are a classic holiday treat and there’s no reason to skip out on a seasonal favorite when you can recreate them using whole food ingredients. Plus, you can take these cookies to the next level by dipping them in coffee, tea, or hot cocoa!
Regular gingerbread cookie recipes are quite overwhelming, but this one is easy to follow and uses nourishing ingredients like almond butter and coconut oil for a rich flavor and heart-healthy fats. In fact, each cookie offers 6g of nourishing fats with only 1g of net carbs, so it's perfect for those of you following low-carb guidelines. Prepared in under 30 minutes, you can fill your house with the aroma of freshly-baked cookies in no time.
What You Need to Make this Recipe
All you need is seven ingredients for these cookies: 310 Organic Gingerbread, almond butter, keto-friendly sugar (linked below), eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt. Feel free to add a dash of whatever warm spices you have in your pantry like cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, or ginger for extra flavor, if desired.
310 Organic Gingerbread
If you haven’t baked with 310 Organic Gingerbread, this recipe is a great opportunity to try it out! I skipped the all-purpose flour and used this flavorful meal replacement shake instead to provide phenomenal taste and nutrition without adding any artificial ingredients, flavors, or sugar. It’s naturally-sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit, so you can satisfy your sweet tooth while supporting your wellness goals. Although most commonly mixed into a shake, you can incorporate 310 Organic Gingerbread into oatmeal, coffee, or even pancakes! My pantry is always stocked with 310 Shakes and here’s a few reasons why…
- Crafted with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving
- Keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, eggs, and GMOs
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Aside from adding additional spices, below are a few alternative ingredients that work well in this recipe! For a fully vegan recipe, simply swap out the eggs for flax eggs.
- Chocolate chips for cocoa flavor
- Nuts for crunchy texture
- Cashew butter instead of almond
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate and 1/4 cup of Gingerbread
- Add a yogurt glaze for icing
Ready to get started? Scroll down for the full recipe and instructions!
- 1/2 cup 310 Organic Gingerbread
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve or Lakanto Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine 310 Organic Gingerbread, almond butter, keto-friendly sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Scoop out batter about 1-2 tbsp at a time. Roll into a ball and place on the cookie tray. Repeat until tray is filled and then using either the palm of your hand or a measuring cup, flatten out the cookie balls on the tray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and then enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (recipe makes about 15 cookies)
- 77 calories
- 6g carbs
- 1g net carbs
- 1g fiber
- 6g fat
- 3.5g protein
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Organic Gingerbread? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!