How to Make this Low-Carb Chocolate S'mores Frappe
Enjoy the delicious flavors of melted milk chocolate and toasted marshmallows with this Low-carb Chocolate S'mores Frappe! The addition of cold brew makes it the perfect breakfast smoothie or afternoon pick-me-up to uplift your mood and energy while fueling your body with nourishing foods. Blend this recipe up in just minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth and balance your health!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic S'mores
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold brew
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 274
- Carbs: 21g
- Net Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 11g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 22g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
This has mostly shelf-stable ingredients for your convenience! All you need is 310 Organic S'mores, unsweetened almond milk, cold brew, frozen cauliflower rice, cacao powder, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and ice.
310 Organic S'mores
Indulge every day with the new 310 Organic S'mores! This meal replacement shake captures the complex flavors of classic s'mores in just one scoop to crush your sweet tooth and even offers a plethora of essential nutrients. It's packed with plant-based proteins from a blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea and is a great way to easily obtain more macronutrient into the day. I've been obsessed with 310 Organic S'mores and here's a few other reasons why...
- Free of sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Formulated with top-notch vegan and organic ingredients
- Keto and paleo-friendly
- Use in oatmeal, protein balls, pancakes, healthy baked goods, and more!
Customize this yummy recipe to cater to your own preferences! Don't know where to start? Check out some of my top alternative ingredients to use...
- 1-2 shots of espresso instead of cold brew and use more almond milk
- Add cacao nibs for crunch
- Frozen avocado instead of cauliflower rice
- Add almond butter or cashew butter for more healthy fats
How to Make this Recipe
Simply combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend on a medium-to-high setting until completely smooth! Pour your finished drink in a glass or shaker cup and sip away.
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic S'mores?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!