- Delicious weight loss shakes for slimming down and toning up*
- 15g of TriPlex™ Protein for enhanced fullness, metabolism support, lean muscle, and gut health
- 0g sugar, with plant-based sweeteners to satisfy those sweet cravings
- 26 essential vitamins & minerals to support balanced energy levels and vitality
- Superfood blend to support gut health, strong immune defenses, and mind & body balance
What Makes It An "All-In-One" Shake?
Tri-Plex Protein Blend™
Fiber & Superfood Blend
Vitamins & Minerals Blend
Results In 30 Days Or Your Money Back!
Heather A. Fought Through Her Weight Loss Plateau & Has More Energy Than Ever!†
“310 helped me streamline my meals so I can focus on other things, without any worries! When I started my journey with 310, I was 188lbs, now I only weigh 162… Actually dipping under my goal weight of 165!”
Felicia S. Reignited Her Health Goals & Dropped 6 Sizes!†
“As far as clothes go, I’ve nearly cut my waistline in half! Going from a size 14, all the way down to a size 8…
The other day I turned 30 and I can confidently say, this is the best I’ve ever felt… 310 will always be my success story!”
Hear From Our Satisfied 310 Community Members
The proof is in the results!† The shakes taste delicious, take under 60 seconds to prepare, and offer a way to eat healthy, low-calorie meals that help slim, strengthen, & fortify your health!
Expect More From Your Protein Powder
Good For You, But Does It Taste Good?
Make Shakes, Acai Bowls, & More.
TRY 310 RISK-FREE
310 Tropical Coconut Shake ReviewsResults may vary depending, in part, on starting point, motivation, and commitment.*
- DRDavid R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDelicious
1 and a half frozen bananas, scoop of 310 tropical coconut, and coconut water… it’s the best. The frozen bananas give it a very creamy consistency.
Keeps you full and going.
- MJMichael J. Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDo You Like Pina Coladas?
I was really excited to see that 310 added Coconut to their line-up. I can make a chocolate-coconut "Mounds" shake or add almond milk and almonds and have a "Almond Joy" ('cause sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!)
Or as the summer rolls around, mix the coconut with some pineapple juice and crushed pineapples, coconut flakes, and maybe a small scoop of rum raisin ice cream... I know cheating... and you have yourself a nice pina colada for poolside enjoyment.
- SBSara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this drink!!
I love this drink but im been drinking every morning and never missed
- JEJeannie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoAn Island Adventure
Tropical Coconut is my husbands favorite.
- JRJanet R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoYummy...
Now all you need to do is come up with a pinapple shake and we can have protien pina coladas...