Love a pumpkin spice latte, but want to swap it out for something higher on the health scale? Ditch the sugar, fake syrup, extra calories, and try out our homemade pumpkin spice latte - made with freshly brewed coffee, pumpkin, and all your favorite fall spices, for a sweet and healthy Fall treat!
- Optional: 1 scoop or 1 single serve packet 310 Vanilla Chai
- 2 espresso shots or ½ cup brewed coffee
- ½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 single serve stevia packet
- 1 dash ginger
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine milk, pumpkin, stevia, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small pot and bring to a simmer on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Using a frother, froth the milk until it becomes slightly foamy. Alternatively, you can use a blender to froth the milk. If you are using 310 Vanilla Chai powder, add this into the milk before frothing.
- Combine coffee and milk in a mug. Top with a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!
What's your favorite fall treat? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!