Do you love the sumptuous taste and rich creaminess of peanut butter, but stay away from it due to the high amount of calories and additives that may be in it? Though natural peanut butter with minimal ingredients is a great addition to a healthy diet, it can be wise to watch your intake when it comes to your weight loss goals. But, what if you could enjoy the delicious taste of peanut butter whenever you want, without it negatively affecting your goals?!
310 Peanut Butter Powder is your solution! In this article, we’ll tell you all about this totally satisfying, rich and creamy powder that you can add into shakes, baked goods, oatmeal and more. If you thought you had to miss out on the taste of peanut butter, think again. We’ve got you covered!
What is 310 Peanut Butter Powder?
This delicious product comes from premium quality, slow roasted peanuts that are pressed into a convenient powder form. In this way, we’ve able to leave out any unhealthy ingredients while keeping the rich, nutty taste, fiber and protein.
While many peanut butters contain a high amount of calories, fat, sodium, and even carbs and sugar, this convenient powder fits perfectly into your health and weight loss goals. Plus, it simply tastes awesome!
310 PB Powder Benefits
Wondering if 310 PB Powder is right for you? Check out the amazing benefits it provides…
- Tastes like real, creamy peanut butter
- Includes only 1 ingredient: peanut flour
- Has only 50 calories per serving
- Offers a whopping 6g of protein per serving
- NO sugar or artificial sweeteners
- NO sodium or saturated fat
- NO GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, or additives
- Low-carb & keto-friendly
- Mixes easily into your shakes or other foods!
Nutrition of 310 PB Powder
Wondering what’s in this peanut butter powder that makes it so special? The ingredient label is super clean and nutritious, which makes it stand out from competing products.
Let’s take a look at some of the stand-out features…
6g of Protein & 2g of Fiber
Protein and fiber are both essential to a healthy diet and weight loss. So you want to make sure you get enough in your meals and snacks. What’s great about this protein powder is that it offers a substantial amount of both, so you can easily increase the amount of protein and fiber in anything you add this convenient powder into!
1.5g of Fat (Not Saturated)
Next, fat is also an essential part of a healthy diet, and is needed for weight loss to help increase satiety in your meals. Even so, when there’s a lot of fat in a food, it also increases the number of calories, which is not beneficial for your daily calorie and weight loss goals. 310 PB Powder offers a beneficial 1.5g of fat for only 50 calories, and there is also no saturated fat – a type that you should enjoy only in moderation.
4g of Carbs
Next, while regular peanut butter may contain around 8g of carbs per serving, 310 PB Powder is low in carbs at only 4g per serving. This means that if you’re following a low-carb or keto diet, it’s a great option to help you reach your goals. Plus, you can also add some 310 MCT Oil into your smoothies for healthy fats if you’re trying to reach ketosis.
Another thing about regular peanut butter is that it is often high in sodium due to the salt from the roasted peanuts. While a jar of peanut butter may contain around 140mg of sodium, and other peanut butter powders contain around 90mg, 310 PB Powder has 0mg of sodium – making it an excellent choice for your health.
NO Added Sugar
Next, believe it or not, many highly-processed peanut butters contain added sugar, in order to add more flavor and to make them more appealing to the taste buds. However, this isn’t great for your health or weight loss goals. While some popular brands of peanut butter contain around 3-7g of sugar per 2 tablespoon serving, (and some peanut butter powders also contain some sugar), 310 PB Powder is free from sugar and artificial sweeteners!
Ways to Use 310 Peanut Butter Powder
1) Add It Into Your 310 Shakes!
Our first recommendation for how to use your 310 PB Powder is to add it right into your 310 Shakes or healthy smoothies. It makes a great complement to 310 Meal Replacement Shake Powder to add even more protein and fiber into your drinks, while giving a smooth and nutty taste.
For the quickest option…
If you’re short on time or on-the-go, 310 PB Powder can be added into a Shaker Cup with your choice of milk or water, and a scoop of 310 Shake powder in the flavor of your choice. Just shake it all up and go!
Or, make a yummy smoothie!
Or, if you have a bit more time, add the PB Powder into your blender along with more healthy ingredients to make a smoothie. You simply HAVE to try the following smoothie recipes using 310 PB Powder, 310 Shakes, and more deliciously-healthy ingredients…
Totally-Yummy PB Powder Smoothie Recipes:
2) Try It In Oatmeal
Though oatmeal is a meal full of healthy complex carbs rich in fiber that also typically contain about 5-6g of protein per serving, you can buff up the protein and fiber content even more with 310 PB Powder. Make your oatmeal a protein powerhouse to increase satiety and help boost metabolism – while adding a rich, nutty flavor! It’s the perfect balanced breakfast.
3) Add It Into Baked Goods
You can also add 310 PB Powder into your baked goods recipes to make them much healthier and more satisfying. Many baked goods are low in protein since they contain a lot of carb-heavy ingredients, so adding in a source of protein can make them more nutritious and better for weight loss.
Plus, the taste of peanut butter is simple delicious in so many baked goods. Just check out this peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe, below!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- 4 tbsp 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, if needed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the oats, almond or peanut butter, and 310 Peanut Butter Powder. Mix well. If needed, add 1-2 tbsp of almond milk to make sure powder fully mixes in. Batter should be thick.
- Scoop 2 tbsp sized balls of batter onto the baking tray. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Peanut Butter Dips and Sauces
Next, you can use 310 PB Powder to make delicious, nutty peanut butter dips and sauces. They’re so easy to make, and great for dipping healthy foods in like celery or carrot sticks, apple slices, or even whole grain crackers or pretzels. Try this yummy, addicting recipe, below!
310 Peanut Butter Powder Dip
- 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Optional: liquid stevia
- In a bowl, combine as much peanut butter powder as you'd like with a splash of almond milk. Mix well and add more almond milk as needed.
- For a thick peanut butter dip, add less almond milk. For a thinner peanut butter drizzle, add more almond milk.
- For extra sweetness, add a few drops of liquid stevia, if desired.
5) Chia Seed Pudding
Finally, have you ever tried a chia seed pudding?! It’s full of healthy fats and plant-based protein and peanut butter powder makes a great addition, to make it even more rich in nutrients. Check out the delicious peanut butter chia seed pudding recipe, below!
Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding
- 4 tbsp 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: liquid stevia or 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine peanut butter powder and almond milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a container along with chia seeds, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia or maple syrup, if desired.
- Mix well and set in the fridge for 10 minutes. Remove from fridge to mix again, making sure the chia seeds are well distributed. Return to fridge to set overnight.
- Serve topped with fruit or your favorite add-ins. Enjoy!
Ready to start using delicious, smooth and creamy peanut butter powder to add more protein, fiber, and awesome flavor to all your shakes, baked goods, and more?! Get your 310 Peanut Butter Powder today and don't forget to share your favorite recipes on Instagram with hashtag #310PBPowder for a chance to be featured on our page!