Protein Ball Recipe
Four ingredients and ten minutes is all you need to make a healthy, tasty, and crowd-pleasing snack! These 310 Protein Balls require zero baking and are the perfect finger food for a quick appetizer or dessert. If you have leftovers, just store them in the fridge and enjoy a satisfying breakfast the next day that you can take on-the-go. This recipe is incredibly versatile and there are countless flavor combinations that you can create to suit your taste buds.
What You Need to Make this Recipe
This is a super easy recipe to follow and below are the basic ingredients you will need.
Organic 310 Shake: For these protein balls, you can use whichever Organic 310 Shake you’d like! There’s many different options to choose from, from classic Vanilla and Chocolate to more unique flavors including Toasted Coconut, Salted Caramel, and even Chocolate Mint! 310 Shakes are free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, and GMOs while being vegan and keto-friendly to suit a variety of different lifestyles! Not to mention, they’re packed with plant-based proteins, fiber, and nutrients from a blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea, plus additional superfoods!
Rolled oats: I like using rolled oats in no-bake recipes because they help add a chewy texture and are a great way to incorporate complex carbs and beta-glucan, a form of fiber, into your day.
Peanut or almond butter: I always have peanut and almond butters in my pantry, but you can use whichever nut butter you’d like to bind all the ingredients together. Not only do nut butters add immense flavor to these protein balls, they’re also a source of healthy fats and protein.
Maple syrup: For a touch of additional sweetness, I add pure maple syrup. If you don’t have maple syrup, honey or any sugar-free alternative (linked below) work as well.
How to “Shake Up” this Recipe
There are so many different ways you can make this recipe that it’s a bit overwhelming, so here are some combinations that you can try if you don’t know where to start!
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter: Use Organic Chocolate and crushed peanuts
- Triple Chocolate Chip: Use Organic Chocolate, cacao powder, and cacao nibs
- Coconut Chip: Use Organic Toasted Coconut and add cacao nibs/shredded coconut
- Spiced Caramel: Use Organic Salted Caramel and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Birthday Cake: Use Organic Vanilla and a dash of vanilla or butter extract
You can easily make two or three different batches to bring to picnics, potlucks, or any gathering to ensure there’s something for everyone! See the full recipe for these protein balls below…
Serves about 8
- 2 scoops 310 Shake (flavor of choice)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or a sugar-free alternative
- Optional add-ins: cacao nibs, chocolate chips, crushed nuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon, cacao powder, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until a batter forms.
- Use a tbsp. scoop to scoop out batter and form into protein balls.
- Store in the fridge for an easy grab-n-go snack!
What shake flavor are you going to use for this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out additional delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!