How to Make this Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
It's watermelon season and what better way to enjoy the juicy fruit than with a mouthwatering Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie! Blended with fresh fruit and 310 Shake, this recipe is the perfect summer drink to keep you satisfied and balanced. You can prepare it in just minutes for a nourishing breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup watermelon
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 250 calories
- 26g carbs
- 18g net carbs
- 8g fiber
- 8g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make this Recipe
You only need a few ingredients for this recipe! I used 310 Organic Vanilla, unsweetened almond milk, watermelon, frozen strawberries, plain yogurt, hemp seeds, and ice. You can also omit the ice and freeze the yogurt into ice cubes instead, if desired.
310 Organic Vanilla
I like using a scoop of 310 Organic Vanilla because it’s the key to make this smoothie taste like a sweet and creamy dessert! Sweetened with plant-based Stevia and monk fruit, you get subtle hints of vanilla bean from top-notch vegan and organic ingredients without any added sugars or unnecessary additives. It’s also formulated with blend of plant-based proteins to offer 15g of protein per serving to fuel your health! See below for why I am such a huge advocate for these shakes!
- Free of dairy, soy, sugar, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including turmeric, ginger, beet, spinach, broccoli, and more!
Recipes serve as a fantastic guide, but I always tweak it a little bit to suit my own taste or mood for the day, and I recommend you try it too! Here are some of my favorite alternative ingredients that pair well with this smoothie...
- Organic Unflavored instead of Vanilla
- Raspberries or blackberries instead of strawberries (or mixed berries)
- Coconut milk instead of almond
- Chia seeds instead of hemp
- Coconut yogurt for a dairy-free version
How to Make this Recipe
Ready to give this smoothie a try for yourself? Scroll back up for the full recipe card!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Vanilla? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Vanilla Shake - Original
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »