Looking for an easy dinner option, or even a simple meal prep option for the week? Try this low-carb chicken, broccoli and cauliflower rice bowl!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 head cauliflower or 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor. Pulse until cauliflower is finely chopped/looks like rice. (if using riced cauliflower - skip this step)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the chicken and cook 3-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan. Add broccoli and saute for 3-5 minutes until tender. Add the cauliflower rice, garlic powder, oregano, and a dash of salt and pepper. Saute for another 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken over broccoli and rice. Top with mozzarella cheese and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!