How to Make this Hibiscus Strawberry Refresher
Looking for an exciting, hydrating drink?! You can make your very own vibrant Hibiscus Strawberry Refresher at home with just five ingredients! This recipe contains zero sugary syrups and artificial flavorings, so you can enjoy a yummy sweet drink with zero guilt. With antioxidant-packed ingredients like fresh strawberries and 310 Tea, this refresher offers a plethora of superfoods to support your health!
- 1 sachet 310 Hibiscus Tea
- 8oz hot water
- 8oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- Add 310 Hibiscus Tea sachet to hot water and let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea sachet and let cool.
- Once tea is cool, pour over ice. Add coconut milk, vanilla extract and strawberries.
- Mix well and enjoy!
310 Hibiscus Tea
For a beautiful crimson color and burst of natural sweetness, I used 310 Hibiscus Tea! Although most commonly enjoyed hot or iced, I am a big fan of creating fun, refreshing drinks with 310 Teas. This tea has a sweet and tart flavor and contains a blend of herbs including green tea, yerba mate, ginger, guarana, and more to support your body's digestion and natural detoxification process.
The best part? It's free from harsh "detox" ingredients, so you can enjoy it daily as part of your healthy routine!
If you're like me and like switching up your drinks, below are a few of my favorite alternative ingredients that I've tried and loved!
- Almond milk instead of coconut milk
- Use a different berry or a mix of berries
- Try with Peach or Jasmine Mint Tea
- Add sweetener of choice if desired (Stevia, monk fruit, honey, etc.)
Want to make a larger batch of this recipe? See below for how you can make this drink for a bigger group!
- Brew 3-4 tea sachets in 24-32oz of hot water and let sit in the fridge overnight
- 24-32oz of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
How to Make this Recipe
Looking forward to creating this yummy drink? See the recipe card above for the full instructions!